Automotive workshop assistant needed in Collingwood or Clayton
An excellent career opportunity exists for an enthusiastic person to start their Motor Mechanic career with a company that has been successfully operating in Melbourne for more than 20 years.
We are seeking people with enthusiasm, a passion to learn and who have a genuine interest in an automotive career.
You will be:
- Eager to learn both on the job and off the job
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Have a good work ethic and attitude
- Problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Have a high attention to detail
- Ability to accurately understand and execute instructions
The Right Candidate Must Have:
– Have Manual Driving License
– Enjoy Working in a Fast Paced Workshop
– Have Good Communication Skills
– Good Mechanical Aptitude
– Positive & Motivated Attitude
– Work Well In a Team
– Have Good Work Ethic & Be Willing to Work Hard
– Be Reliable
– Be Career Focused
Workshop experience preferred
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Only selected candidates will be contacted